dismolib is an interactive library for simulating the numerical outcomes of published mathematical epidemiology models including two types of COVID-19 models!
For a disease model in this library, you can:
- Vary the parameters
- Simulate the time course
- Perform stability analysis
- And so much more..
- Select a disease in the
- Understand the flowchart
- Explore the health states/compartments by clicking on Species
- Explore the parameters by clicking on Global Quantities
- Run a Task like Time Course or Stability Analysis
- Download the model as a COPASI (.cps) or an SBML (.xml) file to make changes
- Read more about each model and its analysis in
- Download COPASI to create your own models
dismolib provides you with coded and calibrated compartmental models for the following diseases:
This web-based interface uses Shiny package in R, the framework from shinyCOPASI and CoRC (a high-level R API for COPASI).
Team members from Biocomplexity Institute and Initiative, University of Virginia
- [Mugdha Thakur](https://biocomplexity.virginia.edu/person/mugdha-thakur)
- [Baltazar Espinoza](https://biocomplexity.virginia.edu/person/baltazar-espinoza)
- [Brian Klahn](https://biocomplexity.virginia.edu/person/brian-klahn)
- [Stefan Hoops](https://biocomplexity.virginia.edu/person/stefan-hoops)
- [Madhav Marathe](https://biocomplexity.virginia.edu/person/madhav-marathe)
The following listed grants supported the development of this project
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant R01GM080219
- NIH Grant R01GM109718
- CINES National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant OAC-1916805
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Modeling Program VDH-21-501-0135
- NSF Expeditions in Computing Grant CCF-1918656, CCF-1917819
- NSF RAPID Award No. CCF-2142997
- DTRA subcontract/ARA S-D00189-15-TO-01-UVA
For model editing and more extensive exploration of various tasks, please download latest release of COPASI stand-alone program.
Click here to learn more about CoRC, the COPASI R Connector, to run COPASI models using R.
Click here to learn more about shinyCOPASI.
Click here to find the GitHub repository of dismolib containing disease files and the link to the documentation.
Contact us at email@example.com for requests for other diseases, featuring your COPASI disease model and any errors.